About the Role
• Great Earnings, Top Industry Pay, Year Round Work, Weekly pay!
• 1st Route: Las Vegas, NV to Minnesota | Minnesota back to Las Vegas, NV
• Home Weekly (34hr > 2 days off! Reset is done here at home)
• 2nd Route: Las Vegas, NV to Los Angeles Area (Rialto) | Los Angeles Area (Rialto) back to Las
• Home Daily (Los Angeles Traffic must be factored in/ Loading times must be factored in)
• It is a possibility that you might not be able to come home same day and must do your reset should you run out of hours to drive
• We specialize in Dry Van and Reefers
• Great 24/7 Dispatch Team
• Competitive Mileage
• Reliable equipment
• Taxes: 1099
• Set schedules and mostly dedicated freights/routes
• The truck & trailer are pre-loaded for you, all you have to do is show up to the yard where you may park your vehicle and take off
• It is No Touch Freight. You will not be hooking/unhooking trailers
• It is Live Load/Unload
• Once you arrive to your destination for delivery, you will back up the trailer and be unloaded. You may be loaded same place or we will send you to another location nearby to be loaded.
• Once loaded, you will come back to Las Vegas and drop the truck and trailer off in the yard and end your run to begin your 34hr reset.
• 2020 & 2021 Freightliner Cascadia Models
• All Trucks are Automatic
• All Trucks Govern at 70
• Fridge in trucks
-- In the Alternate Position, you will work one week Part-Time and the next week Full-Time--
Part Time Week:
• Mondays & Fridays are the primary days you will have deliveries
• For example: you might have a delivery for Monday 9am. You have the option of leaving 2am or 3am if you want to risk not coming back the same day. Or you are able to leave the night before and do a 8/ 2 split in order to gain hours back and come back Monday.
• 3rd run can be sometime between Mon/Fri, either Tues, Wed, or Thurs. The Dispatchers will let you know ahead of time.
Full Time Week:
• We have two sets of days offs.
• Leave Saturdays- Thursday and Friday (34hr Reset) off and leave sometime Saturday
• Leave Tuesdays- Sunday and Monday (34hr Reset) off and leave sometime Tuesday
• Depending on how you end your Part-Time Run, you would be assigned as dispatchers see fit
• Driver’s average: 3200-3500 Miles per week guaranteed
• Paid Every Friday (Direct Deposit or Check)
• Weekly Pay: $1,600 - $1,750 for Full Time
• Weekly Pay: $300 - $900 for Part Time
• 1099 Taxes (No Deductions)
• Paid Detention
• Paid Loaded and Empty Miles
• Yearly Pay can range: $80,000-$95,000
Joe: 352-346-6219 (Manager)
Steve (Hiring Manager) 702-575-3192
Office number: 866-774-2616 EXT: 1005
Please call or text between the hours of 7am-3pm. No later No earlier
TOTAL OF 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE OTR
Copy of your Valid CDL
If your CDL was issued within the last 2 yrs. We need a picture of an older license as well
Medical Card (Unexpired)
About the Company
ere at Lula Logistics, we pride ourselves in being able to say we bring our drivers home daily giving you the opportunity to spend time with your family and loved ones, give yourself the time you need to attend to personal matters and time to rest in the comfort of your own home. With drivers who have been here for 10+ years we can easily say we don't treat anyone like a number. Communication is our #1 priority amongst the team. All while still being able to work efficiently and maintain a professional relationship.